Medical billing services can include a wide array of things other than coding and billing, or at least it does for a versatile company like Medical Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (MHS). We recognize that there are a number of related areas that have strong overlap with medical coding and billing, and that’s why we offer a complete suite of those services as well to our clients. For decades now, we have been providing these services to medical organizations in Massachusetts, especially those in the areas around Boston and Andover.
Whatever your medical billing needs are, we feel confident that we can provide prompt and professional assistance, so that your company personnel are freed up to perform more important and more company-specific tasks. Here are some of the things we specialize in, which we’ll be happy to work with you on:
- Healthcare analytics services – we can provide predictive industry analysis, business model evaluation and optimization, state-of-the-art data analysis, and improved business performance, all of which when used together will help to provide you with a clear and accurate picture of the state of your medical practice.
- Doctor credentialing – provider enrollment and doctor credentialing are commonly regarded as annoying but essential tasks, which no one particularly cares to do. MHS will be glad to undertake these tasks for you, so that you can stick with the business of providing great healthcare.
- Mobile medical billing – sometimes billing has to be done while out in the field, and we provide several solutions that will help you accomplish this vital task. Using either iPhone, iPad, or Android devices, we can ensure that no time is lost waiting to get back to the office for billing.
- Practice management consulting – we offer a number of instructional courses on custom interfacing, PQRS consulting, maximizing reimbursements, coding analysis and instruction, consulting on the usage of modifiers, and meaningful use consulting.
- Student health services billing – we can offer this service to all universities in the country, because we understand how important it is for a college to handle any injuries or life-threatening situations with its students. There are more than 20 million students currently enrolled in our nation’s colleges and universities, and they require health coverage just like adults do.
- Electronic health records – this is one of the fastest growing areas in all of healthcare these days, and if your organization is not using electronic health records, you’re missing out on one of the great aids to doctors which is currently available. MHS offers a modern, ultra-fast EHS system, which can be combined with Allscripts to create one of the best systems in the country.
- Patient Portal – this system allows patients to take care of much of the paperwork prior to visiting your office, so that office visits can be made much more productive. It provides a convenient, two-way communication between patient and doctor, so the relationship can be closer and more efficient.
- Medical scheduling – a rules-based system which facilitates the scheduling of visits, and the associated insurance algorithms ensure that any restrictions are observed by everyone involved.
We actually offer even more services than those described above, all with the expectation that we are offering as much assistance as possible to clients who choose to partner with us. When you contact Medical Healthcare Solutions, you can learn about each one of these services in-depth, and decide whether or not they would be valuable to your organization.
What are your medical billing needs?
We totally understand that every medical facility has different needs and different procedures for accomplishing tasks in medical billing. That’s why we offer such a comprehensive package of services to our clients, because we want you to make use of those services which would benefit your facility the most. Contact us today, so we can discuss exactly what your needs are, and let one of our representatives describe some of the ways we might be able to simplify and/or enhance your current billing processes. You’ll be very impressed with our accuracy, our low percentage of denied claims, our knowledge of modern medical billing and coding, and about just what it takes to operate a modern, successful healthcare organization.