If you own a surgical practice, you know how busy things can get, not only in regards to a full schedule of operations on a daily basis but on the billing end as well. If you’ve been managing your surgical billing in-house up till now, you may feel you’re spinning your wheels. Perhaps your office manager squeezes in this duty between other tasks, or maybe you do have a small billing department that is trying to keep up with this job. But all those resources could be bleeding you dry in money and in time. You’re an expert at your job, to be sure, but do you have the time or knowledge of complex surgical billing procedures? Probably not.
The solution could be the use of an outsourced surgical billing services. Isn’t it time you made your next operation easier? Consider that the financial strength of your practice is directly tied to on-time billing and account reimbursement. You need a company with experience necessary to tackle the complex areas posed by surgery billing and modifiers.
There are several benefits to outsourced surgical billing, including:
- Improved collections process
- More timely income
- Accelerated payments
- Reduced stress
- 24/7 accessibility to patient data and financial information
- Transparency throughout the revenue cycle
- Comprehensive financial and practice management reporting
In addition to all these benefits, you get peace of mind knowing your surgical billing is being overseen by professionals with training in this area of expertise. Your income will go up and post-surgery tasks will go seamlessly. Let your existing employees do what they were hired to do, and leave the surgical billing services to an outside party with the expertise necessary to maximize your reimbursements. That means you can get back to doing what you love: surgery. All without the complications that come with the billing side of things.
In order to be successfully reimbursed for your surgeries, you need someone who can easily handle coding complexities, complicated procedure rules and vast contractual adjustments. You need someone who can monitor payment information and patterns, as well as track underpayments.
To accomplish this, you need a trusted partner on your side.
What MHS Does
Here at Medical Healthcare Solutions, we are backed by decades of surgical billing experience and service to the healthcare community, offering complete medical billing, electronic health records and practice management services for healthcare professionals such as surgeons. Here’s a look at what we offer:
- Comprehensive surgery billing services and collections
- Computer system and software designed for surgery facilities
- Certified Professional Coders on staff dedicated to getting you maximum reimbursement
- Patient input and statements and follow-up
- Full electronic claims and AR management
- Multi physician/multi-location practices are easily assimilated
- Complete revenue cycle management
- Physician credentialing and recredentialing
- Customized information reporting and performance monitoring
It’s time you managed your cash flow systems as efficiently and as accurately as you can via an automated surgical billing service designed to assist you in running your practice more efficiently. Contact Medical Healthcare Solutions to learn more on how you can achieve this at 800-762-9800 or fill out our online form today.