Through the use of comprehensive, complete healthcare information software systems, MHS offers revenue cycle management services through the traditional service bureau mode as well as through an on-line connection from the client site to our office.
As a full service organization, MHS will customize our services to meet the specific needs of the client. Revenue Cycle Management services available through MHS include:
- Review procedure and diagnostic coding
- Design and implement “Superbill”; encounter form
- Register patient information
- Enter charges
- Process payments
- Process and mail patient statements
- Process insurance claims
- Submit electronic claims
- Perform collection follow-up minimum 14 days, based on insurance requirements
- Manage courier service
- On-line charge entry, scheduling and billing
- Application Service Provider Model
- Online Insurance Verification (iVerify)
- Automated Appointment Reminder Calling (iRemind)
MHS is a full practice Revenue Cycle Management company.
MHS is focused on the Allscripts product line but we are not limited to these products. We can provide cooperative billing and have experience with many other software platforms, such as Athenahealth, Cerner, eClinical, EPIC, GE Centricity and IDX. MHS also has the ability to interface with all the top EMR products on the market.
We have the expertise with many products and interfaces to help meet the unique needs of our diversified client base.